OUR TOP 5 RIDES:
1. The Dragon – the biggest rollercoaster at Legoland, no loops or barrel rolls but plenty of speed and sideways gforce to enjoy – also some nice theming to begin with.
2. Ninjago the ride – one for all the family – plenty of loud sound effects and great visuals – not to mention the competitive angle.
3. The Beetle Bouncers – our little girls favourite ride – it doesn’t look like much but the drop does throw your stomach into your throat – the smile on her face makes it one of our favourites too.
4. Dino Island – the wetest ride at Legoland (perhaps even considering the water park) the build up is pretty mild and could do with some music but the splash and aftermath are something to behold!
5. Lego Mindstorms, Dr Heartbeat – meant for 7 year olds, Dexter was lucky to be invited in to perform heart surgery through coding and robotics at this brilliant guided workshop.